All the manuscripts submitted to GBR will be subjected to double-blinded peer review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in the respective subject area.
- The reports of both the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
- Editor-In-Chief can ask one or more of the advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- The managing editorial board provides the administrative support to maintain the integrity of the peer review process.
On account of the deleterious decision of manuscript being contested by the author, the manuscript on the basis of appropriate arguments can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made upon his recommendations